Looking for a qualified power sports technician with work experience in the industry and if possible with formal training from a technical institute, or manufacture training and/or certificates. Technician must be able to perform routine maintenance’s, diagnostic, and accessory installs on motorcycles, ATV, SXS, etc. Looking for a good work ethic and an attention to detail when performing all work. Pay is based off of experience and there will be a 90 day evaluation period of all work.
- Good mechanical experience required, preferably in the power sports industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and watercraft.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience with LIGHTSPEED and parts fiche
- Able to maintain positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
Pay: $50,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance