Design and implement manufacturing software systems that control work-in-progress aspects of an assembly line, track product under development, report assembly test results to operators, upload manufacturing data to a factory management database, and generate reports for Operations management.
- Engage with mechanical, electrical, and firmware development teams to understand the manufacturing test system requirements.
- Design and implement desktop applications for control of in-line production and testing systems.
- Work with Operations teams to validate and deploy new/updated software systems to manufacturing lines.
- Triage manufacturing systems issues in collaboration with Operations and Engineering personnel.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in each of these areas: C#, Python, SQL, Linux
- 3+ years experience with developing user interfaces
- 3+ years of experience with Networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work independently.
- Comfortable collaborating with engineers and technicians from other disciplines: electrical, mechanical, assembly operators, production supervisors, etc.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Familiarity/experience working on manufacturing software systems.
- Familiarity/experience working with electromechanical systems.
- Experience with developing reliable software solutions for volume manufacturing.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
About Polaris Industries Inc.
Polaris Industries Inc. designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high-quality, off-road vehicles (ORVs), including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, Victory and Indian motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.