A passionate and BMW-centric person is required to become the in-house expert in all things BMW – motorcycles, parts, garments, accessories, financing options. This person will be the liaison between BMW and the staff.
· All relevant training (on-line and in-person) will be maintained
· Ensure all current POP materials are displayed
· Ensure the website reflects all current offers
· Ensure BMW TV is on with volume up
· Ensure bikes are clean and displayed properly
· Ensure clothing and accessories are on display with no open points in the planograms
· Ensure BMW-related news and urgent information is passed along to the appropriate staff members
· Attend all relevant BMW conferences and events
· Base salary, plus commission. Base salary to $45,000, commensurate with experience
· Health care plan
· Company-paid vision plan
· Company-paid dental plan
· Retirement plan with up to maximum 3% company match
· 10 days PTO after 1 year service
· Employee purchase plans for new motorcycles, parts, clothing, and accessories
About Pitt Cycles
Pitt Cycles is the fastest growing full-service dealership in the Pittsburgh area with Indian, Triumph, KTM, Royal Enfield under one roof. Sharing a parking lot with a live music venue/restaurant brings folks interested in our products right to our door!
Created in 2017, the owners of Pitt Cycles strive to create a dealership that is driven to provide the customer the ultimate positive experience each time they visit the store. It was determined an atmosphere that provided security, advancement potential, training, fun as well as fostering a positive, caring workplace relationships for its employees was essential as the basis for an exceptional customer experience.