Work, live and ride in scenic Colorado Springs!
Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson is a leading dealership in its district for new and used Harley-Davidson motorcycle sales. With a facility spanning over 35,000 square feet and a service department with plenty of room for growth, we are looking for a top level service manager.
Located at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is your outdoor oasis. From Pikes Peak with hiking trails and a cog railway, to the Garden of the Gods Park featuring iconic red-sandstone formations, if you love the outdoors, this is the place for you.
Colorado Springs offers more than 240 days of sunshine each year and we enjoy riding all year-round.
· Manage Assistant Service Manager, 5-12 technicians, 2-4 service writers and 2 porters.
· Direct daily workflow of scheduled customer repairs, sales department needs, and traveler breakdowns.
· Assist service writers with daily duties including: fielding incoming phone calls, scheduling daily work using our computerized scheduler, dispatching work to technicians, and making follow up calls to customers.
· Administer all warranty claims, recalls and service bulletins with Harley-Davidson Motor Company, as well as work with insurance companies on damage estimates and claims.
· Assist with process improvements
· Management experience in a motorcycle or automotive dealership.
· Ability to understand key performance indicators and how to affect them.
· Extensive knowledge of Harley-Davidson motorcycles model year 2000 and newer.
· Experience with warranty administration.
· Must be an expert using a dealer management system (Talon experience is preferred).
· Valid motorcycle endorsement and ability to easily operate heavy weight motorcycles.
Medical, dental, paid time off, team member discount, free uniforms and 401(k) plan.
*pre-employment drug screen required*
Job Type: Full-time
· service management: 2 years
· Colorado Springs, CO
Required license or certification:
· motorcycle endorsement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5,000 to $7,100 a month
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask. All surfaces are sanitized regularly.