Live the Passion….
Throughout the world, Harley-Davidson unites people deeply, passionately and authentically. And in this unity there is a rich and unending variety of personal experiences. From town to town and country to country, Harley-Davidson transcends cultures. With both global significance and local relevance, it’s no surprise that Harley-Davidson ranks as one of the strongest brands in the world. Of course, such recognition is gratifying, but igniting the fire within people all over the world is much more important.
|Just like the V-Twin beats at the heart of every bike we produce, the Harley-Davidson culture strongly propels our company to the successful heights we enjoy today. The H-D culture provides employees with continued opportunities for growth and professional development because we believe that people are our only long term competitive advantage. Our culture believes in providing high customer satisfaction by supplying products and services that delight customers and offer value. And, our culture and values promote employee development, diversity, and leadership excellence.
Experience The Thrill of Working With Harley-Davidson Motorcycles!
· Accept work assignments from Service Writer / Manager.
· Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
· Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
· Complete repair work within the scheduled time period
· Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
· Notify Service Writer / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
· Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communicating with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs.
· Deliver customer’s vehicle in cleaner condition than when it was dropped off.
· Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
· Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
· Completion of a factory authorized formal training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience.
· Current Motorcycle license.
· Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within 60 days of hire.
· Passion for Harley-Davidson brand and industry
· Ability to effectively perform duties in time sensitive environment
· Positive attitude, coachable and willing to learn new skills
· Detail-oriented and precise
This Is Where We Live Between Rides!
Our commitment to quality management and employee development is paramount to the Harley-Davidson culture and to our future success. As a complement to our people-centric environment, we provide an amazing benefits package to ensure the well-being of our valued employees and their families.
· Competitive compensation plan-GUARANTEED
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance (long and short term)
· Holiday and vacation pay
· 5 day work week
We inspire and fulfill dreams around the world through Harley-Davidson motorcycling experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
About Performance Motorsports Management, Ltd.
We’re a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.