Motorcycle/Power Sports Service Technicians must have experience working with at least one of the following brands: Can Am, Sea Doo, Spyder, Kawasaki, Vespa, Piaggio, Indian. Techs with OEM certification will receive preference and be compensated accordingly! Techs without OEM certification will receive company-paid OEM training!
Our Service Techs are responsible for providing prompt, dependable, high quality service to our customers. This involves the ability to properly diagnose issues, perform service, repair and customization work in accordance with factory specifications.
- Completion of a factory-authorized training program such as MMI/UTI or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license with Motorcycle endorsement – must be insurable
- Have basic and specialty tools to properly diagnose and service vehicles
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday, minimum 8-hours per day
- Desire to work in a high-volume, modern, well-organized environment
About Performance Motorsports Management, Ltd.
We’re a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.