Work With What You Love – Powersports!
As a Service Department Manager you will lead and manage the operation of the Mancuso service department by overseeing a dedicated team of well trained, customer focused powersports service technicians. This proven service leader will uphold the service standards set by Mancuso to ensure world-class customer service.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment surrounded by powersports enthusiasts! Whether you are a thrill seeking rider or just appreciate the powersports brands, you will find yourself among people who love the outdoors and share their excitement with team members and customers alike.
A day in the life of a Mancuso Powersports Service Department Manager:
- Be a visible leader within the dealership and uphold Mancuso’s customer service standards
- Use your experience to lead and manage the service department team
- Maximize the skill levels of technicians and assign tasks to optimize productivity levels
- Establish and communicate sales goals and service standards to your team
- Lead and motivate team members to provide high quality vehicle service to achieve goals and standards
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop technician skills and abilities
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and grow the volume of service work
Mancuso Powersports has a reputation for setting a high standard of quality, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. With your focus on leadership and service, you can be a part of that reputation!
To be qualified for this great opportunity you will need:
- 2+ years of experience within the service department of a motor vehicle dealership
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
- Ability and enjoyment in communicating with customers
- Current motorcycle license (or ability to acquire one)
- Familiarity with Windows based computer software
- Passion for all of the powersports brand
This Is Where We Live Between Rides!
Our commitment to quality management and employee development is paramount to our culture and to our future success. As a complement to our people-centric environment, we provide an amazing benefits package to ensure the well-being of our valued employees and their families.
- Dental,medical 401K, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance (long and short term)
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
“Our facility is world class and our environment is high performing. Our employees are passionate, customer-driven, and love what they do.”
We inspire and fulfill dreams around the world through powersport experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
About Performance Motorsports Management, Ltd.
We’re a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.