Live the Passion….
Throughout the world, Harley-Davidson unites people deeply, passionately and authentically. And in this unity there is a rich and unending variety of personal experiences. From town to town and country to country, Harley-Davidson transcends cultures. With both global significance and local relevance, it’s no surprise that Harley-Davidson ranks as one of the strongest brands in the world. Of course, such recognition is gratifying, but igniting the fire within people all over the world is much more important.
Sell What You Love!
· Greet customers immediately, in a professional and friendly manner.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Practice a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
· Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
· Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
· Cross-sell additional parts, accessories, with all new and used vehicles. .
· Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments and their personnel.
· Conduct a road test and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
· Ensure the delivery to customer is an “EVENT” which endears the customer to the dealership.
· Attain new and used sales quotas as agreed upon with the sales manager.
· Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.)
· Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
· Passion for people and Harley-Davidson brand
· Experience with sales of motorcycles or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn the sales process
· Approachable, likable personality with high-energy level.
· Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills”.
· Dedication to delivering superior customer service
· Ability to develop relationships and generate referrals as a trusted consultant
· Participation in sales training to develop skills
· Flexible for heavy schedule in the Summer and to perform other duties in the Winter
This Is Where We Live Between Rides!
Our commitment to quality management and employee development is paramount to the Mancuso Harley-Davidson culture and to our future success. As a complement to our people-centric environment, we provide an amazing benefits package to ensure the well-being of our valued employees and their families.
Competitive compensation plan
Dental, medical, matching 401K, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance (long and short term)
Paid time off for vacation and holidays
We inspire and fulfill dreams around the world through Harley-Davidson motorcycling experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
About Performance Motorsports Management, Ltd.
We’re a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.