Fuel Your Excitement For Power sports
As a Parts & Accessories Manager you will lead the Parts & Accessories Department using your organization skills to manage the inventory system optimizing the efficiency and profitability of the department. Our Metric/Euro parts manager will utilize previous experience in power sports/ motorcycle parts and management to lead a team dedicated to providing exceptional support to the service department and dealership customers.
This is an opportunity to manage a dedicated team and be surrounded by high octane power sport enthusiast. You will be managing a group that is committed to providing the highest level of customer service that Team Mancuso is known for. If you feel the passion, this the perfect way to elevate your career!
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Parts & Accessories Manager:
- Visibly be a leader within the dealership to customers and other departments providing world class service
- Create and maintain an efficient and effective parts & accessories department
- Communicate leadership and provide guidance to the parts & accessories team
- Manage the parts and accessories inventory and ordering system to ensure a balanced inventory
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department to maximize and grow department revenue
- Motivate the department by utilizing your management style to meet and exceed department goals
- Train and develop Parts and Accessories staff to optimize department efficiency
To lead our exception group in the Parts & Accessories department you will have:
- High energy
- 5+ years of experience with retail sales and inventory management
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse group
- Strong communication skills for interaction with employees and customers
- Goal and detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Flexible to meet the demands of a thriving parts and accessories department
- Passion for power sports
- Experience with Parts & Service management computer software
- Knowledge with servicing of motorcycles, ATV’s, watercraft, and accessories preferred but not required
This is Where We Live between Rides!
Our commitment to quality management and employee development is paramount to the Team Mancuso culture and to our future success. As a complement to our people-centric environment, we provide an amazing benefits package to ensure the well-being of our valued employees and their families.
- Competitive compensation plan-GUARANTEED salary and bonus program
- Major medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, voluntary life
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Matching 401K
“Everyone loves the Team Mancuso environment, products and growth opportunity within the company.”
Have Fun!! Work in a Toy Store!! We inspire and fulfill dreams through Powersports experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
About Performance Motorsports Management, Ltd.
We’re a group of seven high-volume franchised motorsport dealerships in the Metro Houston area including Harley-Davidson, Indian, Victory and all of the metric brands We employ enthusiastic, motivated people in Sales, Service, Parts, and Apparel. We’re dedicated to guaranteeing our customers receive everything needed to “live the dream” on their new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Trike or Personal Watercraft.