Who we are
LeMans Corporation, the leading global powersports distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Representative.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
Parts Unlimited is looking for a qualified outside sales representative to fill a key position in the following area:
The Sales Representative implements the company’s sales and marketing plans to meet the business goals of our expanding customer base in the market area. This position is responsible for all direct sales activities within the territory. The Sales Representative has direct interaction with assigned customers, builds and maintains long lasting relations and ensures high level of customer service is provided. This position works in collaboration with Dealers Services and Dealer Development acting as liaison between LeMans and the Dealer.
- Generates sales revenue to meet assigned sales goals, maintaining regular dealers’ visits according to company standards
- Provides comprehensive customer service to assigned dealers creating account strategies, prepare future purchasing orders, and present merchandise in a compelling way to attract more customers
- Attends to required vendor and company sponsored trade shows and dealer events
- Acts as liaison between LeMans departments and the customers
- Drives to and from assigned customers to perform sales and customer service duties
- Keeps current with company programs, new products, services, and other industry related information, such as competitive activity within territory
- Other duties as neededThis is an outside sales position that will require extensive daily travel within the territory. It requires the use of your own vehicle, therefore a reliable car or truck is necessary.
- To be determined
Required Qualifications and Education
- 2 years’ experience in Powersports Industry sales
- Reliable car or truck with appropriate insurance
- Computer with internet access
- Cell phone
- Good working knowledge of MS suite applications (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook)
- Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Retail apparel sales preferred
- Motorcycle knowledge preferred
- Understanding of e-commerce and/or market place sales a plus
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must be able to drive daily to and from customers
- Must be able to move about inside dealer stores
- Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder
- Must be able to position self to merchandise and move products
- Must be able to lift and transfer weight of 40 pounds
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees
Click to access LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf