Who We Are
LeMans Corporation, the leading global distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitality at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
The primary role of the Metzeler Brand Manager is the planning, management, and direction of all sales and marketing for the brand. The Brand Manager is a liaison between Metzeler, LeMans Corporation Sales Management, and the LeMans Sales Representatives in the field.
This position requires up to 70% travel.
This position will assist in communication between both companies as well as support the Sales team with their needs to drive brand education, awareness, and help achieve company sales targets.
- Trains and supplies all sales tools for the Parts Unlimited Sales and Management Team for all current and new product launches
- Facilitates all internal communications between Sales Department and Purchasing Department relative to the brand
- Works with the Sales and Management Teams to support sales through Key Accounts and other premium Dealers in the US market
- Achieves sell-through sales targets developed by the companies and identifies new opportunities in product categories and sales channels
- Works with Sales, Marketing, and Digital Services to develop marketing strategies including catalogs, digital and print advertising, sales programs, and closeout reduction
- Assists with market feedback for Parts Unlimited forecasting to ensure inventory is aligned with market demand
- Conducts educational brand and product presentations at trade shows, promotional events, and dealer sales meetings
- Travels with and trains LeMans Sales Representatives and dealers nationally
- Travels up to 70% of the time by car and by air
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Performs other duties and/or tasks as assigned
- Assists the Events department for vendor training events
Required Qualifications and Education
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in powersports or actions sports sales
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Good Driving record
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
- Must be able to move about office space to access file cabinets and office equipment
- Must be able to merchandise stores and able to lift/transfer weight of up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to operate a car for 3+ hours
- Must be able to travel by air 8+ hours
- Must be able to travel 5+ consecutive days
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees http://downloads.lemansnet.com/docs/LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf