Who We Are
LeMans Corporation, the leading global distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitality at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
The Parts Unlimited Technical Phone Support Representative is responsible for providing phone support to our internal and external customers, and occasionally end consumer. The representative is accountable for correct processing of call information into system.
This is an onsite position
- Reviews all Parts Unlimited catalogs and installs operator notes to correct errors that appear in catalogs
- Works closely with purchasing and vendors to confirm errors on catalogs and to get correct information
- Provides phone support to our internal and external customers and occasionally to end consumers
- Enters call information into system maintaining company standards
- Performs regular stock checks including dimensional studies attributes, and product discrepancies
- Supports the returns department with question regarding product disposition
- Answers consumer letters and e-mails with requests for fitment/application information
- Stays current with OEM models, new product, and new product availability
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Other tasks as assigned
- Maintains physical filing system according to company standards
- Maintains digital filing system according to company standards
Required Qualifications and Education
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Powersports industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent level of accuracy, and acute attention to detail in all areas of responsibilities
- Strong teamwork ethics
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to read from a screen
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees
Click to access LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf