Who We Are
LeMans Corporation, the nation’s leading distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has immediate full-time openings.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 12,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our market penetration with our sister companies Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties as well as our brands Moose, Thor, Arctiva and Z1R.
Our Drag Specialties Sales Department is adding a National Sales Manager to the team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Powersports enthusiast.
The National Sales Manager is responsible for building and leading a team of Regional Managers and Outside Sales Representatives. The National Sales Manager is a key member of the management team, the primary role of this position is to actively manage the execution and performance of the sales team to meet and exceed company sales and service objectives.
The NSM works closely with Senior Management to establish sales objectives by forecasting and setting annual sales goals for regions and territories. NSM responsible for execution of set goals through working with the sales teams utilizing sales tools, programs, and promotions to grow business within the existing and new dealer network.
The NSM must be capable and proficient in creating a high-performance sales and management team through sourcing, training, and employee development. The NSM is responsible for ongoing observation, performance evaluation and coaching discussions to motivate and elevate the team’s capabilities and performance.
The NSM is responsible for establishing and maintaining professional long-term relationships with LeMans’ vendor partners. In this key role the NSM coordinates with vendors, purchasing, and the sales team to support all sales and marketing initiatives.
- Leads Regional Management Team and Outside Sales representatives of 40+ people to achieve company sales and service objectives
- Works with senior management team to forecast and set annual sales goals and sales strategies
- Proactively supports and utilizes company programs and policies to promote sales growth
- Analyzes key performance metrics and manages sales execution to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Provides effective mentoring and sales coaching through ongoing performance evaluations
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing dealers working directly with RSM’s, Sales Reps, and dealer principals
- Builds and maintains a positive, collaborative relationship with all levels of company leadership, internal and external business partners, vendors, and customers
- Establishes and maintains long-lasting dealer relationships with current and new dealer accounts
- Executes company sales and marketing strategies for seasonal apparel and new product launches
- Coordinates and manages vendor presentations, product training, samples, promotions, and tradeshows
- Attends industry trade shows and dealer events
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Travel required up to 30% of time
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Performs other duties and/or tasks as assigned
- Assists the Events Department for Dealer and Vendor Training Events
Required Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Business Administration, or equivalent work experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a sales manager of groups of 20+ people
- 5+ years of Aftermarket Powersports sales experience
- 3+ years’ experience in sales forecasting
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service
- 3+ years’ experience working with sales performance metrics
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and time management
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Good driving record
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours, while working in the office
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
- Must be able to read from a screen
- Must be able to operate a car for 3+hours
- Must be able to travel by air 8+hours
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees
Click to access LeMans_Corporation_CCPA_Employee_Privacy_Notice.pdf