Who we are
LeMans Corporation, the leading global powersports distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Representative.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
Alpinestars/Parts Unlimited Brand Manager is a liaison between the Alpinestars USA, LeMans Corporation Sales Management and the LeMans Sales Representatives in the field. This position will assist in communication between both companies as well as support the Sales team with their needs to drive brand education, awareness and help achieve company sales targets.
- Trains and supplies all sales tools for Parts Unlimited Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers for all current and new product launches
- Facilitates all internal communications between Sales Department and Purchasing Department relative to the brand
- Achieves sell-through sales targets developed by the companies and identifying new opportunities in product categories and sales channels
- Assists with tracking and collection of Parts Unlimited orders for Spring and Fall launch periods for all products as well as reporting on launch programs
- Assists with creating programs and category specific targets for both dealer developers, Parts Unlimited sales reps and dealers
- Assists with market feedback for Parts Unlimited forecasting to ensure inventory is aligned with market demand
- Delivers brand and product presentations at consumer events, sales meetings, and dealer meetings
- Supports line plan management of existing products to maximize brand partner profitability
- Supports sales through Key Accounts and other premium Dealers in the US market
- Works with Parts Unlimited Purchasing and Sales Management to sell-through closeouts/obsolete inventory and overs-stock to dealers across the US
- Provides all aspects of customer service and relationship management both internal and external facing
- Reports market feedback and product development proposals to the team that are focused on the needs of the North American market
- Travels with and trains LeMans sales representatives on the Alpinestars products
- Attends industry trade shows, dealer open houses, and special events
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Performs other duties and/or tasks as assigned
- Assists the Events department for vendor training events
Required Qualifications and Education
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in powersports or actions sports sales
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to drive to and from customers
- Must be able to move about inside Dealer stores
- Must be able to merchandise stores and able to lift/transfer weight of up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees