Who we are
LeMans Corporation, the leading global powersports distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has an immediate opening for a National Accounts Manager.
LeMans Corp promotes racing through its campaign WE SUPPORT THE SPORT®, helping to drive consumers to dealerships, while entertaining its dealers through hospitalities at the events it sponsors. LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our service territory with our sister companies Parts Unlimited, Parts Canada and Parts Europe.
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for handling some of the most important client accounts in our company. The National Accounts Manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with these clients. This individual is the lead point of contact for all key client matters, must be able to anticipate the client’s needs, have great knowledge of the company’s programs and policies so the needs of both the client and company are met. Ultimately, the National Account Manager should be able to successfully facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting dealer relationships
- Prepares and maintains detailed sales and forecasting reports for each dealer/dealer group
- Collaborates with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Owns the overall dealer account vision and strategic approach for seasonal apparel refreshes/new product launches, client meetings/presentations, program collateral/marketing, tradeshows, etc.
- Proactively supports and uses the company’s programs and policies to maintain a teamwork approach to helping the company and dealer both succeed
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing dealers
- Frequent travel required (estimated 50%)
- Attends various industry trade shows
Required Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Aftermarket Powersports sales experience,
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours, while working in the office
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
- Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees