Who We Are
LeMans Corporation d/b/a Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties, the world’s leading distributor of motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV/UTV and personal watercraft parts and accessories headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin has immediate full-time openings.
Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties sells to over 20,000 dealerships worldwide. We continue to expand our market penetration with our sister companies Parts Canada, Parts Europe and Drag Specialties.
The Parts Unlimited Inside Sales Representative is required to perform daily sales calls to dealers in an assigned territory. This Inside Sales Representative is accountable for correct processing of sales orders and documentation.
- Establishes and maintains communication with new and existing dealers, assisting them with order placement, payment profiles, program levels, discounts, shipping, claims and returns
- Develops and increases sales revenue through direct dealer calls to meet assigned territory sales goals and targets
- Promotes events, programs and promotions
- Acts as liaison between dealers and company departments, such as Dealer Development, Accounts Receivable, Technical Support and Customer Service
- Develops account strategies, conducts daily dealer calls and performs follow-up administrative responsibilities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
Required Qualifications and Education
- Previous experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy, and acute attention to detail in all areas of responsibilities
- Strong teamwork ethics
- Direct sales experience in the Powersports Industry
- Phone sales experience
- Understanding of E-commerce
- Retail apparel sales
- Office environment experience
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to read from a screen
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
This company participates in E-Verify
Notice to California Employees and Prospective Employees