||Parts & Accessories Associate
||Parts & Accessories Department
||Parts & Accessories Manager
|Setup and maintain an appealing retail environment and assist all customers with their shopping and purchase of merchandise.
Key Result Areas
- Service Department Support
- Customer Service
- Clean & Efficient Parts & Accessories Environment
- Inventory maintenance
- Parts and accessories sales
Major Duties and Responsibilities
||Service Department Support
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
- Provide excellence customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
- Assist Parts and Accessories manager with attaining retail sales and profitability plans in Parts and Accessories.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
- Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogues.
- Accept cash & credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep cash register accurate.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Reach monthly sales goals
||Clean & Efficient Parts & Accessories Environment
- Prepare product for showroom floor.
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory and daily cycle counts of all merchandise.
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Alert Parts manager of low stock and lost sales.
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Review all P.A.C.E. tapes and attend training sessions to keep current with P&A merchandising & inventory control topics as assigned by the Parts Manager.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service.
- Accept direction, follow instructions, and work well with other people.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Must show initiative.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift 50 lb. of material.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Alert me to jobs like this