A large multi- line power sports dealership just outside of Boston, Massachusetts is looking for an experienced Powersports Technician. This is a full time job with the opportunity to make up to $80k a year.
Up to a $2500 signing bonus based on experience.
Relocation assistance is available.
- Metric motorcycle and ATV, Waverunner watercraft and power equipment work available year round
- Must have valid motorcycle license and own basic tools
- Looking for someone with a good work ethic, upbeat attitude and proper attendance
- Must be able to work flat rate in a productive and efficient manner
- Looking for someone with diagnostic and problem solving capabilities
- Paid Vacation
- 401k available
- Paid sick days
- Health and dental available
- Six paid holidays
- Employee discounts
Come to work at a high volume service department with an experienced staff managed by myself, with thirty years of mechanical and managerial experience. We like to work hard but also enjoy ourselves as motorcycle enthusiasts
Parkway Cycle is part of the New England Power Sports Company. Celebrating its 50th anniversary with five power sports dealerships, a finance company and a riding school.