Are you a motorcycle enthusiast looking to get into the motorcycle industry?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Now is the PERFECT opportunity! This could be the career for you!
Palm Beach Harley-Davidson has a great career opportunity in our Service Department!
This position moves/cleans motorcycles, provides courteous, knowledgeable assistance to technicians, aids in the Service department running efficiently and helps the Service Manager when requested.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help Service department employees to run an efficient, clean and customer oriented department.
• Wash and Detail Motorcycles. Ensure they are cleaner than when customer dropped them off.
• Assist with new motorcycle un-crating and set-up.
• Maintain and periodically check inventory of charged motorcycle batteries.
• Re-fill stock of oil, electrolyte material, or other supplies, as needed.
• Work safely and effectively.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• Must be customer oriented and a self-starter.
• Possess a motorcycle endorsement with clean driving record.
• Knowledge of the Harley-Davidson motorcycles is preferred but not required.
• Employee Discounts
• Paid Training
• 401K with Company match
• Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance
• Metlife PPO Dental and Vision Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
• Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account access
• Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!!
About Palm Beach Harley Davidson
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the United States and be a member of an industry leading team. Thank you for taking the time to send your resume and the interest you have shown in our company. Palm Beach H-D is owned by the Veracka Family, who have celebrated success, in the Motorcycle Industry, for over 30 years.
This is an exciting time as we continue to expand with acquisitions across the United States. With expansion come opportunities for top performing Team Members to grow their careers. We hire candidates from outside our company but also promote from within. We encourage everyone to achieve success, have fun and earn the rewards we offer.
We encourage training and performance improvement making tools available to you, through Harley-Davidson University (HDU). HDU offers some of the best on-line training programs in the industry. We believe that everyone continues to learn throughout their career and we encourage you to do the same, with the learning tools that we make available to you, only at Harley-Davidson.
Career advancement opportunities available based on merit.
Opportunities are available at all locations. Please inquire for more information.
Palm Beach Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.