Orange County Harley Davidson is currently recruiting experienced Harley-Davidson Service Technicians to join our OCHD Family. We are looking for the best of the best to serve the Orange County Harley Davidson community. All Technicians have their own computer in their work bays. Service Department is currently going through upgrades and one of the newest features is heating and air conditioning in all service bays. OCHD Technicians work hand in hand with Service Writers to insure that motorcycle is repaired in a timely manner and returned to customers.
HDU training is encouraged and supported at OCHD, all HDU training hours are at flag time, which assists you to get to that next level.
If your looking for a dealership with a Family atmosphere and enjoyable place to work look no farther than OCHD. We are looking for individual with long term carrier goals and making OCHD their new home.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• MMI graduate or Harley-Davidson’s verifiable experience.
• Organized, On-Time, Team Player and most importantly Self Starter
• Own tools desirable and proficient with Harley Davidson specialty tools.
• Valid California DL with M1 endorsement.
• Minimal Come Backs.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE TOP PRIORITY.
• Competitive Pay Plans.
• Employee Discounts.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available.
• Vacation time depending on time with dealership.
If you want to be part of a growing Harley Davidson Family and have the ability to thrive as a technician with ownership and management backing then look no further and submit your resume today!