We are currently looking for a highly motivated, driven; take-charge Business Development Center (BDC)/Internet Sales Manager.
We are staffing up for a record season, training and increasing our inventory.
Position will include overseeing BDC representatives who will handle incoming phone calls/internet leads and contact existing customers by phone and email to increase customer appointments and sales opportunities.
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on the highest customer service standards. Candidates must have a proven track record and only the “best” should apply.
Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, motivating, counseling and monitoring the performance of Internet Sales – BDC department.
- Assisting individual internet sales representatives in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals.
- Tracking all customers to ensure prompt response time and monitoring follow up within the CRM.
- Ensure that all internet sales representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for phone calls and appointments.
- Holding daily sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Handling incoming internet leads and setting appointments.
- Handle live website chat sessions.
- Managing and motivating a department of approx, 2-5 employees.
- Achieve monthly shown appointments and sold goals.
- Ensure prompt response to customer inquiries.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of automotive BDC Rep/Internet Sales/Customer Service experience.
- Call center and telemarketing experience a plus.
- 2+ years of sales and management experience a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays, Holidays, and evenings.
- Strong appointment setting, objection handling skills and closing skills.
- Proven leadership and the ability to develop and motivate a team.
- CRM and computer experience.
- Have a love of motorcycles.
- Strong work ethic and willing to give 110% until the job is complete and done right.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
PVM Enterprises, owned by Paul Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the East Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Paul Veracka grows his family of Harley-Davidson dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Paul’s dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Paul Veracka’s current family of Harley-Davidson dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Manchester Harley-Davidson (Manchester, NH) – #1 on East Coast
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, MA) – #1 in Massachusetts
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, FL) – #1 in Florida
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, MI) – #1 in Midwest
- Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson (Sunrise, FL) – #1 Southeast FL
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson in (West Palm Beach, FL) #2 Southeast FL
- Old Glory Harley-Davidson (Laurel, MD) – Fastest Growing in Country
- Stars and Stripes Harley-Davidson (Langhorne, PA) – Acquired Dec 2020
- New York City Harley-Davidson (Long Island City, NY) – Acquired Mar 2021
- MotorCity Harley-Davidson (Farmington Hills, MI) – Acquired June, 2021
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!