Ogden Powersports is seeking qualified, experienced Management candidates for our Parts and Accessories Department. Qualified candidate should be familiar with Commander, inventory management, OEM guidelines, and major Powersports Distributors.
Ogden Powersports is a Full-Service Franchise Dealer for Can-am & soon to come in 2020 — Ski-Doo.
We are a large, fast-moving dealership in search of a motivated & knowledgeable parts-slinging guru to join our team. We are very much a hands-on dealership — not filled with the usual pencil-pushing, report-driven management team. We require “do it yourself” type of people that know when to delegate but also know when to step in and take over. The right candidate will be both a team player and independent/self-driven.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Broad knowledge of all brands of ATVs/UTVs. Primarily off-road as we do very little street legal.
* Very computer savvy (word, excel, quality internet searching). Must have great typing skills as well as great email etiquette.
* Must be familiar with Commander or have worked using similar programs and have willingness to learn Commander.
* High level of organization.
* Good investigative skills for finding parts, matching parts but also investigating problems and theft prevention.
* Great people skills.
* Ability to follow procedures to the T.
* Interested in knowing the market and learning what’s new.
* Great selling skills.
We have a great work environment and are seeking positive, fun people to be added to our awesome group. The entire dealership is team-driven with the common goal of making the best of each day.
We do offer some benefits and we have an excellent workweek of only five days giving everyone a Sunday and Monday off.
Pay rate is based off experience.
Please submit your resume with relevant experience and at least three references for previous/current employment.
About Ogden Powersports - Huntsville
Our team here at Ogden Powersports wants to be the # 1 powersport facility for all powersports needs.
For the many years we've been in business, we have been striving to provide our clients the best possible sales and service experience.
Chris Ogden (Owner)
Justin Elliott (General Manager)