Creates and administer athlete sponsorship programs that facilitate brand growth in key markets. Provides excellent and timely customer support to incoming support requests and updates online documentation as needed to assist customers in pre-sales support. Assists Brand Managers in executing marketing strategies via events and promotions.
ODI, the World Leader in Grip Technology, is looking for motivated with industry experience to oversee and administer our Athlete Sponsorship programs.
Qualified individuals will have a passion for the action sports industry and a desire to work directly with athletes to build strong and lasting relationships. Sales and marketing experience is encouraged and familiarity with design software is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize large amounts of data so that it can be retrieved easily at a later time.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks effectively.
- Willingness to learn about multiple company functions and coordinate with other departments.
- Willingness and ability to gain a good working knowledge of company products and their benefits.
- Ability to track long term projects and in order to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work with the general public.
- Knowledge of various powersports and bicycle market segments and the equipment used by each segment.
- Ability to analyze and classify a rider resume based on competition level and historical results.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to use basic office equipment
- Experience using Outlook to manage email communications, appointments, and tasks.
- Experience in creating custom worksheets and using basic worksheet functions in Excel to consolidate and/or extract data.
- Ability to enter customer orders accurately and efficiently.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML coding is a plus.
Base Pay Range: $24.00-$28.00 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
This is not an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it a listing of all skills and abilities required to do the job. It is solely intended to describe the general nature of the job and provide a reasonable representation of its activities.