Multi-line dealership carrying all the top brands is now accepting resumes for our Service Manager Position, IMMEDIATE OPENING. Applicant must be able to work independently and need little supervision. We are NOT looking for someone to train, rather someone who CAN AND HAS run the entire dept. consisting of 2+ service writers and as many as 7 techs. Applicant must be able to “run the herd” as we are a very active & busy dealership.
We are located in a prime market area with year round work that has been experiencing solid growth coupled with easy access to major highways.
We offer a very competitive salary plus commission & paid vacations as well as relocation allowance.
SALARY + COMMISSION RANGE: $75K – $125K / Annual
- Mechanical knowledge and experience with motorcycles.
- Must have a valid motorcycle endorsement
- Computer skills are a must.
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Experience with Lightspeed and CRM programs such as V-Sept is a plus.
- Have great attention to details
- Ability to lift materials and perform light physical tasks
- Manage department with a high degree of customer satisfaction while maintaining profitability.
- Estimate costs and completion times at the point of sale. Communicate them CLEARLY to the customer.
- Assign jobs to technicians while following a schedule.
- Assist techs as needed.
- Notify customer with changes, additional work needed, or completion of work order.
- Communicate with OEM’s for warranty approval as needed.
- File warranty claims in a timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints quickly, with understanding, and with a positive attitude to demonstrate our customer commitment.
- Produce technician efficiency reports.
- Input on dept promotions and advertising.
- Apply today, any & all communication is kept confidential