Job Description: OC Motorcycle is expanding! We are a motorcycle dealership located in Orange County, CA that is in need of a skilled V-Twin Service Technician.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
*Minimum 2 years of experience
• Maintaining, repairing, diagnosing and accessorizing American V-Twin motorcycles.
• Performing the assigned tasks in the time allotted to factory specifications with high levels of quality and efficiency
• Accepting all work within your skill level
• Effective communication with service writers to keep them informed as to actions needed to complete tasks
• Looking up and requesting necessary parts needed to complete the job
• Notifying service writer of additional parts and/or labor needed to complete the job
• Assist service writers when requested by writing work orders and/or communication with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
• Capability to test ride all motorcycles (M1 required)
• Ability to complete all necessary paperwork
• Maintain clean work area
• Ability to assist other technicians when needed
• Maintain all technical qualifications needed
• Minimize missed diagnosis and comebacks
• Necessary tools
• Diagnostic capabilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Current manufacturer certifications
• Computer knowledge
• High energy and can-do attitude
• Thorough with quality first mentality
• Team player
Salary dependent on experience and skills.
About OC Motorcycle
OC Motorcycle is Orange County’s newest and most intimate dealership. Born out of the motorcycle rental business, OC Motorcycle has grown from a rental only business to a full service dealership offering new Triumph, Moto Guzzi and MV Agusta motorcycles. OC Motorcycle has experienced an accelerated growth pattern based on superior customer service and a work environment that offers competitive salaries in a respectful environment. If you have a passion for motorcycles and people, OC Motorcycle is waiting for you.