We are looking for experienced full-time developers for both the iOS and Android platforms. Ideal candidates have a passion for cutting-edge technology and an appreciation for the sports LITPro products serve.
The iOS developer will continue to enhance our flagship LITPro MX App currently available in the iTunes App Store. This position requires a solid understanding of iOS design principles and best practices for Objective C and Swift. You will be responsible for improving existing features and building new ones that provide a fantastic customer experience.
The Android developer will model our first Android app after our existing flagship iOS app. This position requires a solid understanding of Android design principles and best practices. You will be leading the effort to port iOS features over to Android. When we reach parity between the two apps, you will continue to innovate new app experiences for our customers.
- Build the next generation LITPro App experience with a team of passionate and talented professionals
- Collaborate and incorporate feedback from product management, design, marketing, and support teams
- An understanding and appreciation for the sports our products serve (MTB, DH, Road racing, MX, SX, BMX, karting, Powersports, etc.).
- 5+ years of professional experience in a software engineering role
- Proven knowledge of native iOS development and debugging (Objective C and Swift) – or the Android equivalent
- Professional experience building, shipping, and maintaining software
- 5+ years of professional experience with: test automation, build infrastructure, release tooling, and framework development
Salary commensurate with experience
Temecula, California – (working remotely optional)
About NZN Labs, Inc. (LITPro)
NZN Labs, Inc. (LITPro) is a technology company whose mission is to help athletes optimize their performance through sports tech.
LITPro is an iOS App used in conjunction with third-party GPS receivers to provide lap time and other performance stats. Athletes use LITPro for post-session analysis to discover actionable insights and subsequently optimize their future performance.