Digital Marketing Coordinator
Do you like motorcycles and digital marketing? Have you ever seen Barrett Jackson or Mecum auto auctions on TV? Yeah, that’s what we do on a daily basis! Now we are looking for the right individual to join our marketing team and help grow our digital presence. We are looking for a motivated, responsible and creative individual to join in on the fun.
National Powersport Auctions (npauctions.com) is the number one provider of auction services in the powersports (motorcycle) industry. Founded in 1990 by founders from the industry, NPA serves motorcycle dealers and banks that lend to powersport buyers throughout the nation with live and online auctions. NPA has a total of nine locations across the country and adding more! Our headquarters is based in San Diego, California.
• Coordinate and grow our digital marketing footprint
• Stay current on competitor trends and current advertising campaigns while effectively communicating results to management
• Understand the importance of advancing NPA’s exposure while maintaining our integrity, image and message
• Provide support and assistance to various individuals within the marketing and media departments
• Build key relationships with new and existing partners and vendors
• Ensure that all information is accurately reflected on all NPA website platforms
• Effectively interact and correspond with all members of the management team
• Regular, full-time position, reporting to Marketing Manager, Darlene Towner.
• The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Creative Designer and Marketing Manager assisting on an array of projects, including digital, media, special campaigns, events and tradeshows.
• Meticulous and detailed, the Digital Marketing Coordinator, will be a professional and thoughtful collaborator, responsible for assisting and supporting NPA’s current marketing leads by organizing and orchestrating daily tasks, providing feedback and well thought out ideas for strategic growth.
• Create, proof and schedule email marketing
• Proof, edit and provide suggestions on all internal and external marketing collateral
• Research, coordinate and negotiate prices for equipment, marketing materials, food, beverages, entertainment, etc. for events and meetings held by NPA
• Travel and execute tasks at tradeshows and misc. events while professionally representing NPA
• Maintain a supply of select office marketing collateral (including brochures, calendars, dealer packets, lender packets, promotional sheets, etc.) while ensuring all collateral is current and correctly displayed at each facility and/or event.
• Brainstorm monthly ad concepts, social media and marketing campaigns
• Set up and conduct photoshoots
• Archive magazines and editorials
• Collaborate with graphic designer and IT department to update website
• Frequently review NPA’s website for accuracy
• Effectively and regularly communicate with the media, telemarketing, IT and Business Development departments
• Maintain, negotiate and update hotel rates and contracts for all facilities
• Stay current on all marketing campaigns and promotions
Social Media Responsibilities:
• Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content for target audience
• Publish content on a weekly schedule to maintain engagement
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
• 401K with matching
• Stock Options
• Life Insurance
• Pet Insurance
About National Powersport Auctions
National Powersport Auctions is the world's largest powersport auction and remarketing company specializing in: Motorcycles, ATVs, Side X Sides, Utility Vehicles, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Parts, Gear, and Apparel
As the leading powersports remarketing company in the U.S., NPA serves dealers, OEMs, and lending institutions throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. Having sold nearly 1 million vehicles since inception, NPA plays an important role in assisting clients liquidate inventory and maximize returns. Dealers throughout the world utilize NPA for acquisition of wholesale vehicles and to ensure their pre-owned inventory meets their customer's demands.