Motorcycle and Powersport – Condition Report Inspector
If you enjoy powersports and are looking for a full-time, Monday-Friday schedule, we want to hear from you. Work with all varieties of powersports, makes, models, and categories.
National Powersport Auctions (www.npauctions.com) is the number one provider of auction and remarketing services in the powersports industry. Created in 1990 by founders from the industry, NPA serves lenders and dealers throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. We realize we play an important role in the growth and profitability of all our customers, and we are dedicated to providing them with the tools and first-class service they need to be successful.
NPA has a total of seven locations across the country and will continue to add more in the coming months. Our headquarters is based in San Diego, but our satellite facilities are also located in the following cities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This person is responsible for reviewing the mechanical status of all vehicles that come into our facility and writing a respective condition report that will be shared with prospective buyers.
· Arrive to work on time per required work schedule
· Be courteous and respectful to fellow employees and customers
· Use company equipment for company purposes only
· Operate company vehicles safely and within their intended purpose
· Dress appropriately for particular job duties and within the parameters of our current employee manual (no open toe shoes in the warehouse)
· Keep work area neat and clean at all times
· Always ask questions when uncertainty arises
Job Specific Requirements:
· Have a good working knowledge of computers, we can teach you!
· Have a good working knowledge of powersport related vehicles and their mechanical operation,
· Must be able to maneuver and operate a 2-wheel motorcycle with expertise
· Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
· Help unload/load vehicles from trucks and trailers as needed
· Must not be sensitive to chemicals, cleaners, and fuel fumes
· Responsible for all company assigned equipment and tools associated with condition reporting
· Report any misuse of company tools and equipment
· Report any violations of company and safety guidelines as discussed in annual meetings
Mechanical & Operational
· Check the mechanical condition of each vehicle and report as necessary into our internal management system
· Determine the overall condition of each unit with accuracy
· Verify vehicle identification number (VIN) including year, make, and model on the label and in our internal system
· Communicate and identify discrepancies and fix as necessary
· Tag all parts and accessories included but not attached to the vehicle
· Check all fluids and add as necessary to manufacturer’s specifications
· Make comments as necessary during the condition reporting process
· Responsible for scanning vehicles in and out during the auction and during processing days
· Responsible for auction placement of vehicles as required and planned by GM
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· 401(k) Plans
· Holidays Off
· Paid Vacation
· Stock Options
· Fun Work Environment
· Motorcycle Riding
We actively search for new talent to help us continue our world-class customer service. If you enjoy working in an exciting industry and are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a world-class team, apply online today.
About National PowerSport Auctions
National Powersport Auctions is the world's largest powersport auction and remarketing company specializing in: Motorcycles, ATVs, Side X Sides, Utility Vehicles, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Parts, Gear, and Apparel
As the leading powersports remarketing company in the U.S., NPA serves dealers, OEMs, and lending institutions throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. Having sold nearly 1 million vehicles since inception, NPA plays an important role in assisting clients liquidate inventory and maximize returns. Dealers throughout the world utilize NPA for acquisition of wholesale vehicles and to ensure their pre-owned inventory meets their customer's demands.