National Powersport Auctions (www.npauctions.com) is the number one provider of auction and remarketing services in the powersports industry. Created in 1990 by founders from the industry, NPA serves lenders and dealers throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. We realize we play an important role in the growth and profitability of all our customers, and we are dedicated to providing them with the tools and first-class service they need to be successful.
NPA has a total of seven locations across the country and will continue to add more in the coming months. Our headquarters is based in San Diego, but our satellite facilities are also located in the following cities.
The Consignment Administrator position is a regular full-time position and is a highly visible position throughout multiple departments within the organization. This individual will need to be a meticulous and detailed professional yet an assertive collaborator, responsible for assisting and supporting NPA’s sales and operation teams by organizing and orchestrating daily consignment tasks, providing assistance to lenders and other clients as needed.
· Maintain an organized consignment area that all members of the staff can utilize
· Work closely with the local Sales Team and provide them the administrative help needed to process consignments
· Effectively communicate and work with the Consignment Administration Manager, Consignment Administrative Reps, and Sales Team
· Offer insightful, helpful, and correct information to customers by phone and in-person
· Successfully communicate with the Operations team
· Build key relationships with new and existing Dealers
· Stay current on all promotions and campaigns
· Effectively and regularly communicate, coordinate, and work with all NPA departments and locations
· Assist transporters with necessary loading documents and tasks
· Practice and enforce NPA’s rules and policies
Job Specific Responsibilities:
· Develop relationships with clients and reps from lending institutions, OEM’s, banks and credit unions; providing them with all necessary documentation and assistance needed.
· Make Consignment folders
· Post and process titles and title coming units
· Prepare supporting title documents
· Call consignors with missing titles prior to and after auction
· Put stock numbers on folders
· Notate auction number on folders ready for auction
· Assist with Subject-To offers on Auction Day if needed
· Call consignors that No Sale their units to find out the next step (redeem, rerun, eSale)
· Redeem units in AMS (our internal data management system)
· Assist with front office tasks when necessary
· Execute auction and preview day responsibilities
· Overtime during Auction Week may be necessary
· Stay current on all dealer registration requirements and processes
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Fun Work Environment
We actively search for new talent to help us continue our world-class customer service. If you enjoy working in an exciting industry and are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a world-class team, apply online today.
About National PowerSport Auctions
National Powersport Auctions is the world's largest powersport auction and remarketing company specializing in: Motorcycles, ATVs, Side X Sides, Utility Vehicles, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Parts, Gear, and Apparel
As the leading powersports remarketing company in the U.S., NPA serves dealers, OEMs, and lending institutions throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. Having sold nearly 1 million vehicles since inception, NPA plays an important role in assisting clients liquidate inventory and maximize returns. Dealers throughout the world utilize NPA for acquisition of wholesale vehicles and to ensure their pre-owned inventory meets their customer's demands.