The Transportation Specialist works with a team taking incoming information, routing it through our system, and assigning carriers based on location. Each assistant is responsible for a specific territory and list of carriers. This position is instrumental in optimizing NPA’s transportation network and enables a fast, efficient, and cost effective supply chain.
· Provide support to customers as it relates to the routing and delivery of powersports related products.
· Complete daily tasks in a timely manner. This includes phone calls, data entry, and problem resolution.
· Work/communicate with Carriers to facilitate the timely delivery and/or re-routing of units to their intended destinations.
· Proactively communicate with customers regarding delivery status of their inventory.
· Solid interpersonal skills with demonstrated skill-sets to work with a multidisciplinary team to get results
· Above average problem-solving ability
· Capability to embrace ambiguity and flourish in open-ended projects
· Well-developed verbal and written skills
· Experience on projects with dynamic scope in a fast-paced environment a plus
· High flexibility and adaptability IQ
· Familiar with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Outlook and Word
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 1 year administration or customer service preferred
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· 401(k) Plans
· Holidays Off
· Paid Vacation
· Stock Options
· Fun Work Environment
· Motorcycle Riding
We actively search for new talent to help us continue our world-class customer service. If you enjoy working in an exciting industry and are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a world-class team, apply online today.
About National Powersport Auctions
National Powersport Auctions is the world's largest powersport auction and remarketing company specializing in: Motorcycles, ATVs, Side X Sides, Utility Vehicles, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Parts, Gear, and Apparel
As the leading powersports remarketing company in the U.S., NPA serves dealers, OEMs, and lending institutions throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. Having sold nearly 1 million vehicles since inception, NPA plays an important role in assisting clients liquidate inventory and maximize returns. Dealers throughout the world utilize NPA for acquisition of wholesale vehicles and to ensure their pre-owned inventory meets their customer's demands.