We are seeking an Auction Sales Representative to join our team and continue to expand our growth. Ideal residence will be near our NPA facility in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate must reside and have dealer experience in the region.
Reporting to the VP of sales, the Auction Sales Representative position is a highly visible sales position responsible for maintaining our clients as well assisting in new client development. The Auction Sales Representative is a specialist who will build long-term relationships in the Powersport industry and work closely with our sales, administrative, and operations departments in order to achieve the region’s goals.
· Support all aspects of current dealer consignment business
· Maintain current understanding of Powersport sales to validate credibility and trust with dealers.
· Frequent correspondence with Powersport dealers assisting in their wholesale inventory
· Work closely, and at the direction of the regional sales managers to maintain and build additional business
· Understand the sales and operational challenges for dealers and provide solutions to assist them in inventory management and cash flow.
· Proactively penetrate and radiate in existing accounts in region and increase consignment business by analyzing current dealer inventory statistics and growing monthly dealer consignment allocation.
· Understand the seasonal and regional trends as opportunities to grow the business
· Manage auction day responsibilities ensuring that dealers are provided with a world class level of service.
· Coordinate with our transportation department for inbound and outbound vehicles
· Continually update knowledge of the Powersport industry by studying current events, and competitive market dynamics.
· Daily use of our customer management software.
· Generate reporting on sales activities and pull custom reports and requested.
· Perform quarterly client and regional market review.
· Provide monthly forecast of sales and results.
· Weekly participation in nationwide sales calls.
· Sales skills: Identifies and sells to customer’s needs, translates our services to benefits, delivers effective presentations, and uses closing skills.
· Sales Goals: Achieves business plan and meets new business development goals,
· Negotiation skills: Conducts positive negotiations, handles conflict, seeks common ground, and stays focused on positive outcome.
· Territory management: Develops sales/marketing plans, forecasts sales, manages time, creates effective call plans, monitors and responds to competition, networks and generates referrals.
· Results focused: Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, provides teamwork and motivation.
· Interpersonal skills: Builds strong relationships, is flexible, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
· Listening skills: Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, and manages distractions and interruptions. · Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate reports, delivers presentations, and shares information and ideas with others.
· Adaptability: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
· Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
· Integrity: Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good and bad news.
· Must reside near NPA location and have powersport experience in that region. (please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement)
· Be passionate about Powersports.
· Experience with motorcycle dealers and the Powersport Industry.
· Outside Sales experience
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Computer skills (MS Office Suite; Outlook, CRM software)
· Ability to analyze and report on data
· Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments at one time
· Good presentation skills both verbally and in writing.
· Dependable, honest, and a team player
Compensation and Benefits
· Base salary plus a lucrative additional commission plan with no caps!
· 401k Company participation.
· Medical, dental, vision coverage.
· Mileage reimbursement.
· Travel and entertainment expense account.
Job Type: Full-time
About National Powersport Auctions
National Powersport Auctions is the world's largest powersport auction and remarketing company specializing in: Motorcycles, ATVs, Side X Sides, Utility Vehicles, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Parts, Gear, and Apparel
As the leading powersports remarketing company in the U.S., NPA serves dealers, OEMs, and lending institutions throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. Having sold nearly 1 million vehicles since inception, NPA plays an important role in assisting clients liquidate inventory and maximize returns. Dealers throughout the world utilize NPA for acquisition of wholesale vehicles and to ensure their pre-owned inventory meets their customer's demands.