National Powersport Auctions is growing and we are always interested in powersport industry professionals as well as those looking to start a great career with the largest powersport auction in the world. Send us your resume and we will schedule an online interview.
NPA locations: San Diego, Sacramento, Portland, Denver, Dallas, Madison, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and our newest facility in Lakeland Florida.
Responsibilities include the following and will vary by position:
· Maintain and grow the business by developing relationships with Powersport dealers in the region.
· Maintain current understanding of Powersport industry to validate credibility and trust with dealers.
· Frequent correspondence with Powersport dealers
· Create and implement a strategic plans related to your department
· Understand the sales and operational challenges for dealers and provide solutions to assist.
· Understand the regions trends, changes, and uniqueness and provide feedback to management.
· Define new opportunities and manage to closure.
· Manage auction day and be highly involved with the auction process ensuring that dealers are provided with a world class level of service.
· Coordinate with our entire team as needed
· Continually update knowledge of the Powersport industry by studying current events, and competitive market dynamics.
· Daily use of our auction and customer management software.
· Generate reporting on sales activities and pull custom reports and requested.
· Weekly participation in nationwide leadership calls.
· Department goal tracking and reporting
· Goal oriented: Achieves business plan and meets new business development goals,
· Negotiation skills: Conducts positive negotiations, handles conflict, seeks common ground, and stays focused on positive outcome.
· Project management: Develops strategic plans to benefit department and company, forecasts, manages time, creates effective call plans, monitors and responds to competition, networks and generates referrals.
· Results focused: Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, provides leadership and motivation.
· Interpersonal skills: Builds strong relationships, is flexible, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
· Listening skills: Listens attentively to others, asks clarifying questions, and manages distractions and interruptions. · Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate reports, delivers presentations, and shares information and ideas with others.
· Adaptability: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
· Dependability: Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
· Integrity: Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good and bad news.
· Be passionate about Powersports.
· Experience with motorcycle dealers and the Powersport Industry.
· Sales experience
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Computer skills (MS Office Suite; Outlook, CRM software)
· Ability to analyze and report on data
· Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments at one time
· Good presentation skills both verbally and in writing.
· Dependable, honest, and a team player
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive compensation plans
· 401k Company participation.
· Medical, dental, vision coverage.
· Travel and entertainment expense account.
About National Powersport Auctions
National Powersport Auctions is the world's largest powersport auction and remarketing company specializing in: Motorcycles, ATVs, Side X Sides, Utility Vehicles, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Parts, Gear, and Apparel
As the leading powersports remarketing company in the U.S., NPA serves dealers, OEMs, and lending institutions throughout the nation with a complete range of auction-related services. Having sold nearly 1 million vehicles since inception, NPA plays an important role in assisting clients liquidate inventory and maximize returns. Dealers throughout the world utilize NPA for acquisition of wholesale vehicles and to ensure their pre-owned inventory meets their customer's demands.