Come work at a dealership with some of the best riding in the North Alabama!
We are seeking a service technician that will provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to customers.
The successful candidate who fills this position will possess excellent problem solving skills, organizational skills along with a strong work ethic.
- Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Valid Motorcycle Endorsement
- Exceptional Customer, Team handling, and service skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends
- Must be a Team Player!
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
- Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction
- Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay
- After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork
- Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness
- Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager
- Minimize come-backs and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur
- Keep customers’ vehicle cleaner that when it was dropped off
About Natchez Trace Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson dealership located in Northwest Alabama.