$35 to $70k + per year
Nash Powersports Auburn is the newest and fastest growing powersports dealer group with a need for strong Parts Associates at our Auburn location. You’ll be working first hand with today’s hottest powersports products, side x sides, watercraft, ATV’s and motorcycles.
Nash Powersports Auburn offers top brands, a fully stocked Parts department and a state-of-the-art Service department. We are open 5 days a week (Tuesday-Saturday). Sundays and Mondays off allow us the time to do what we all love, RIDE.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
– Recommend any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers
– Ensure customers are kept informed by providing wait times for special ordered and/or regular status updates on their orders
– Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously
– Good general knowledge of merchandise
– Work well with other departments to achieve dealership goals
– Work to maintain accurate inventory
– Keep all merchandise and displays clean, well dusted and appealing to customers
– Up-sell additional parts/accessories to service customers by identifying opportunities while their vehicle is in the shop
– Review parts on order for the service department to maintain accountability and support the service department
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
– Able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere
– Maintain product knowledge and pursue all product training opportunities and manufacturer certification training
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must
– Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
– Proven ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions
– Experience with Lightspeed is desired
About Nash Powersports
Nash Powersports was created with the Throttle Pinned, a hill to climb and a wake to jump. We don’t only carry select premium brands such as Can-Am, Yamaha, Indian, Suzuki, KTM, Kawasaki, Honda, Polaris, Kayo, SSR, Sea-Doo, Spyder, Slingshot and Roxor but we own and drive them.
Daily we strive to provide the best sales and service experience in the powersports industry at a great value for our customers. We currently have 2 dealership locations in Auburn Washington, and 3 locations in Arizona (Scottsdale, Phoenix and Mesa)
Life’s an adventure, live it wide open!