NASH Powersports is the newest and fastest growing powersports dealership in Arizona. Our Phoenix location is looking for technicians of multiple levels from Setup and PDI to Master Level Mechanics to work on today’s hottest Powersports Products, Side x Sides, Watercraft, ATV’s and Motorcycles.
NASH Powersports offer today’s top brands, a fully stocked parts department and a state-of-the-art service department. We are open 5 days a week (Tuesday-Saturday). Sundays and Mondays off allow us the time to do what we all love, RIDE.
– Performing repair and maintenance procedures in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
– Providing clear documentation of service as well as proper time tracking for each repair
– Proactively looking for value-added service that can increase hours per RO and keep customer’s unit in top condition, thus adding to customer satisfaction
– Keeping work area neat and clean
– Striving for 100% customer satisfaction by repairing the unit correctly the 1st time!
Required Knowledge and Experience:
– At least 5 years of dealership experience preferred
– Knowledge of motorcycle, ATV and Side by Side systems
– Technical training from tech schools or manufacturers (MMI, Yamaha, Etc.) preferred
– Dependable, organized, and detail oriented
About Nash Powersports
Nash Powersports was created with the Throttle Pinned, a hill to climb and a wake to jump. We don’t only carry select premium brands such as Can-Am BRP, Yamaha, Suzuki, KTM, Kawasaki, Honda, SSR, Sea-Doo, Spyder and Roxor but we drive and own them.
Daily we strive to provide the best sales and service experience in the powersports industry at a great value for our customers. We currently have dealership locations in Scottsdale, Phoenix and Mesa Arizona but service customers all across the entire valley from Goodyear, Peoria and Cave Creek to Gilbert, Chandler and San Tan.
We plan to redefine an industry from roots to grow a new culture that supports our team and community so our team can share their passion of riding with everyone. Life’s an adventure, live it wide open!