Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the top companies in the industry? Since 1999 NAMZ has been the industries number one choice for American Made wiring products for everything V-twin. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add to our team! Do you love motorcycles? Do you have technical knowledge? Then this position is for you!
The Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting NAMZ, Badlands, and Letric Lighting Co. brand products on a technical level and offer initial customer support through phone calls, email, and social media, always maintaining a professional dialogue with customers. Ensure the customer is aware of all products that are available for their application, (including possible up-sell opportunities) and ensure the correct part is being sold.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Primary point of contact for all retail and dealer direct (sales & technical) customers via phone, email and social media.
2. Responsible for sales entries from internet, phone, and social media.
· All sales require an emailed invoice with USPS or UPS tracking numbers.
3. First point of contact for all retail and dealer (warranty & non-warranty) product returns.
· A Return Merchandise Authorization/RMA will need to be created so the item can be returned to us for testing.
· Must be able to identify return patterns to ensure product quality is meeting NAMZ standards.
4. Respond via company email regarding technical and product inquiries.
5. Professionally interact with all internal and external customers by providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about NAMZ products and services.
6. Report defective materials or questionable conditions directly to your Supervisor.
7. Support Sales & Marketing Manager with dealer support materials and fulfilling special order items.
8. Preform all assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner.
9. Become the SME/Subject Matter Expert for all NAMZ, Badlands and Letric Lighting Co. products and all of their many uses and applications.
10. Compile monthly FAQ list for company newsletter and website updates.
11. Research data as need for new product development.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience as an American V-twin Technician. MMI or PHD Certification preferred. Strong electrical diagnostic skill a plus.