This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Motown Harley-Davidson is gearing up for a record year and currently seeking a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading Sales Manager.
Come join a proven sales leader! The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some GM’s at our ten H-D stores have to say…
• Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
• Less hours “Way less hours and it’s just plain fun. I honestly LOVE coming to work.”
• Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
• Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• 3+ years of auto or motorcycle sales experience, Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
• 1+ year auto or motorcycle sales management experience.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
• Consistent and stable work history.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Professional appearance and work ethic.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, Holidays, and evenings.
• Comprehensive Paid Training.
• Employee Discounts.
• 401K with Company Match.
• PPO Medical Insurance.
• PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
• Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
• Flexible Spending Account access.
• Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
• Competitive Vacation Time.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of 10 of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we’ll be adding more in the near future:
• Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado)
• Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona)
• High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts)
• Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California)
• Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington)
• Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan)
• Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida)
• Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas)
• Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California)
• Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida)
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Motown Harley-Davidson
Motown Harley-Davidson®, formerly Biker Bob’s Harley-Davidson®, has been purchased by the Veracka family and their managing partner, Jason Bremer. The Veracka family has been in the Harley-Davidson business since 2003, owning and operating some of the largest dealerships in the country.
Motown Harley-Davidson®, serving the greater Detroit area since 1998, is a place where we hang our helmets, spend time, and share our experiences and knowledge with other men and women who have a love for Harley-Davidson® and motorcycling. It’s our way of life and we welcome you to join it!
Our excellent reputation is built upon the premise that our dealership provides MORE than just the great ride you get on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consists of Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Naples Harley-Davidson (Naples, Florida), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California) and Six Bends Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida).