GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
We are gearing up for a record year and currently seeking a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading Sales Manager.
Come join a proven sales leader! The home of a great brand, opportunities and a fun place to work!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some GM’s at our H-D stores have to say…
- Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
- Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
- Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of auto or motorcycle sales experience, Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- 1+ year auto or motorcycle sales management experience.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, Holidays, and evenings.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
Over the last 11 years, Paul and Michael Veracka built the Veracka Family Harley-Davidson Dealer Group into the #1 Harley-Davidson Dealer Group in the World.
In October 2019, the Veracka Family Harley-Davidson Dealer Group split into two companies representing another chapter of the Veracka Family’s 40-year motorcycle industry legacy. Eager to expand into new markets and acquire more stores, Paul and Michael will now own and operate their own stores.
Paul Veracka now owns High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida), Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan), Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson (Sunrise, Florida), and Manchester Harley-Davidson (Manchester, New Hampshire).
Michael Veracka now owns Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington), and Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona).
With the split, Paul and Michael have the two fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the country and both anticipate acquiring multiple stores each in the coming years, allowing growth from within the companies. Over the years, their dealerships have accumulated numerous sales awards and dozens of Bar & Shield awards from Harley-Davidson along with having the #1 volume Harley-Davidson dealership for 3 years with 2 different stores, Power 50 and Best in Class Best Place to Work awards by Powersports Business.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Motown Harley-Davidson
Motown Harley-Davidson®, formerly Biker Bob’s Harley-Davidson®, has been purchased by the Veracka family and their managing partner, Jason Bremer. The Veracka family has been in the Harley-Davidson business since 2003, owning and operating some of the largest dealerships in the country.
Motown Harley-Davidson®, serving the greater Detroit area since 1998, is a place where we hang our helmets, spend time, and share our experiences and knowledge with other men and women who have a love for Harley-Davidson® and motorcycling. It’s our way of life and we welcome you to join it!
Our excellent reputation is built upon the premise that our dealership provides MORE than just the great ride you get on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consists of Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Naples Harley-Davidson (Naples, Florida), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California) and Six Bends Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida).