GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN
$140K – $175K+/Year
CHANGE YOUR PRODUCT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
You will be amazed at the money and the lifestyle!
- Same money “The money is comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better in every way!”
- Less hours “Way less hours and it’s just plain fun. I honestly LOVE coming to work.”
- Want v. Need “In the car business you’re selling transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D business we sell passion, freedom and dreams.”
- Fun environment “It is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4 wheels!”
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Confidence in ability to be successful.
- Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Automotive or Motorcycle experience in a high-volume dealership a plus.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the fair Credit Reporting act.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Have a strong menu presentation and use the 300% rule at all times.
- Disclose financial information to customers.
- Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender programs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
- 2 years Finance and Insurance experience preferred.
- Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance.
- PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!
About Motown Harley-Davidson
Motown Harley-Davidson®, formerly Biker Bob’s Harley-Davidson®, has been purchased by the Veracka family and their managing partner, Jason Bremer. The Veracka family has been in the Harley-Davidson business since 2003, owning and operating some of the largest dealerships in the country.
Motown Harley-Davidson®, serving the greater Detroit area since 1998, is a place where we hang our helmets, spend time, and share our experiences and knowledge with other men and women who have a love for Harley-Davidson® and motorcycling. It’s our way of life and we welcome you to join it!
Our excellent reputation is built upon the premise that our dealership provides MORE than just the great ride you get on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consists of Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Naples Harley-Davidson (Naples, Florida), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California) and Six Bends Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida).