ABILITY TO EARN UP TO $100,000!
We’re recruiting experienced Motorcycle/Powersports Service Technicians to join our team. Technicians receive on-site support from a dedicated dispatcher, dedicated parts to service liaison, service technician assistants and state of the art service facilities. This allows our teams of technicians to be some of the highest producing teams in the country. You will have the opportunity to make the most billed hours in the area. Current technicians are billing over 300 hours per month at our stores across the nation. For our seasonal stores, we offer a WINTER GUARANTEE to ensure year-round employment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our top techs have to say…
Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of hours & awesome opportunities in Service dept!”
Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn’t go unnoticed.”
Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast past dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Training is as important to us as it is to you and our Technician Program gives you continued on-site HDU training, dealership experience and one off-site PHD training per year, all expenses paid.
If you’re looking for more than “just a job” and ready for a long-term career, this is your chance to join one of the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership groups in the world!
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- MMI or equivalent Harley-Davidson Certifications a plus.
- At least 2 years or more of Motorcycle/Powersports dealership experience.
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level.
- Valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Proficiency on multiple lifts.
- Minimal call backs.
- Focus on quality and customer service.
- Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.
PVM Enterprises, owned by Paul Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer group on the East Coast.
Work in a fun industry that allows you to fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Paul Veracka grows his family of Harley-Davidson dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or not, don’t be afraid to apply, Paul’s dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied the opportunity simply because you haven’t done it before.
Paul Veracka’s current family of Harley-Davidson dealerships include 6 of the top 15 volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the country.
- Manchester Harley-Davidson (Manchester, NH) – #1 on East Coast
- High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, MA) – #1 in Massachusetts
- Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, FL) – #1 in Florida
- Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, MI) – #1 in Midwest
- Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson (Sunrise, FL) – #1 Southeast FL
- Palm Beach Harley-Davidson in (West Palm Beach, FL) #2 Southeast FL
- Old Glory Harley-Davidson (Laurel, MD) – Fastest Growing in Country
- Stars and Stripes Harley-Davidson (Langhorne, PA) – Acquired Dec 2020
- New York City Harley-Davidson (Long Island City, NY) – Acquired Mar 2021
- MotorCity Harley-Davidson (Farmington Hills, MI) – Acquired June, 2021
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!
About Motown Harley-Davidson
Motown Harley-Davidson®, formerly Biker Bob’s Harley-Davidson®, has been purchased by the Veracka family and their managing partner, Jason Bremer. The Veracka family has been in the Harley-Davidson business since 2003, owning and operating some of the largest dealerships in the country.
Motown Harley-Davidson®, serving the greater Detroit area since 1998, is a place where we hang our helmets, spend time, and share our experiences and knowledge with other men and women who have a love for Harley-Davidson® and motorcycling. It’s our way of life and we welcome you to join it!
Our excellent reputation is built upon the premise that our dealership provides MORE than just the great ride you get on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consists of Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado), High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts), Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California), Naples Harley-Davidson (Naples, Florida), Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida), Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas), Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California) and Six Bends Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida).