Powersports Dealer F&I Assistant
We are looking for a new member of our team! Our small, family-owned powersports dealership is growing rapidly, and we need a full-time employee to help keep up. This position has growth opportunities and offers a fun working environment. This is a small, team-oriented environment that focuses on moving larger volumes at a faster pace. We pride ourselves on our unique business model and that we stand out from your typical dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Ensure that all required documentation is obtained and submitted to the finance source so that the finance contract can be paid in a timely manner.
- Work with the Sales Manager to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Check all paperwork for the correct title, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Establish and meet monthly objectives.
- Verify insurance with customers’ agents, obtain deposits, and verify trade payoffs.
- Customer service; Assist customers in-store, answer phones/emails and direct calls.
- Inventory management; upload new units and create tags, organize sales floor
- Powersport dealership experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures is a plus but not required
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- A-Team Player
- Computer knowledge is preferred
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
Colorado's only consignment Powersports Dealership is looking for the right person to move our dealership forward. If you have experience in the industry and want to see it in a whole new light contact us now.