MotoMember is looking for an honest, self-driven, results-oriented guy or gal with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards. Due to growth, we are seeking a motorcycle parts counterperson ready for the opportunity to work in a customer-oriented friendly environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve every walk-in or phone customer courteously and promptly. Answer questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining parts, accessories, and apparel that they might need or enjoy.
- Control number of returns due to errors by using parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts, accessories, and apparel.
- Actively solicit sales and suggest selling of service-related parts and accessories in conjunction with the service department. Use brochures and merchandise displays as sales aides.
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on special ordered items, and notify the customer when received.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, and customer contact area by following good housekeeping procedures.
- Other duties as requested.
We offer a 5 day work week, health insurance, Dental Insurance, vacation after 1 year, paid holidays, Pay based on experience, and Commission.