Moto Morini the celebrated Italian motorcycle brand with a rich 85-year history of producing some of the most iconic motorcycles in Europe, is expanding to America and wants you to lead our dealer product and technical support services!
Moto Morini is delivering innovative motorcycles, parts, gear, and accessories with legendary Italian quality, style, and performance to motorcycle dealers nationwide. We are looking for you to utilize your motorcycle industry experience, dealership knowledge and hand on motorcycle knowhow to deliver enhanced support.
Based in the Moto Morini US headquarters in Irvine, California, you will work to promote and deliver our core company values and provide professional, timely and responsive communications while maintaining world class technical support of our motorcycles, parts and accessories.
This is an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career as a valued team member of a historic international motorcycle brand that is growing in the US and around the world.
Motorcycle or Powersports industry experience required.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure dealers are informed and supported with communications regarding parts, warranties and technical inquiries.
- Develop, maintain and supply to dealer and sales team members warranty policies, processes and training martial.
- Oversee and maintain operation of Dealer Portal for parts and accessories ordering.
- Collaborate with team members and managers in the US and international offices to learn and share ideas for product support initiatives and improvements.
- Develop strong business relationships with dealership department managers.
- Oversee parts and accessories logics and shipping.
- Work with dealers and in house support resources to solve pre-sales and post-sales challenges.
- Maintain a positive customer experience.
- Attend assigned dealer, trade and company events.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2-years degree desirable or equivalent industry experience.
- 1-3 years’ hands on experience or similar experience in the motorcycle or powersports industry.
- A positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office and presentation skills.
- Excellent adaptive problem-solving abilities.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of a strong work ethic.
- Time Management, organization, and customer service skills are essential for this role.
- Successful product, technical and customer experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding goals.
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 25 pounds.
VALUES AND BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Customer First – We deliver on what we promise to our dealers with a positive attitude.
- We treat everybody with respect and dignity.
- We operate with high business ethics.
- We are a good corporate citizen.
- We value our professional relationships.
- We strive to have a “Continuous Improvement Culture”.
- We are committed to the safety of our employees and our equipment/facilities.
Reliability – Always present and punctual; arrives prepared for work. Completes work in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
Flexibility – Works the hours needed to support the business goals.
Willingness to Learn – Approaches new tasks with an interest to learn. Has the ability to learn techniques as job task requirements change.
Initiative – Seeks out additional work when job tasks are completed. Participate in meetings and department meetings.
Quality of Work – Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines. Produces accurate, thorough, and professional work.
Follows Directions – Follows all written and verbal instructions provided by management, project leader, etc.
Communication – Shares all information in a professional and factual manner ensuring the best decisions are made for the company. Report all issues to your manager/supervisor.
Appearance – Maintains an appropriate appearance and dresses in accordance with the established dress code guidelines for your respective position.
Safety – Follows all rules, guidelines, and practices. Informs supervisor/manager immediately if unsafe conduct or conditions arise.
Location: Irvine CA. 92618
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Dealer Sales and Product Support Specialist for Moto Morini Motorcycles.