Moto Morini the legendary Italian motorcycle brand with a rich 85-year history of producing some of the most iconic motorcycles in Europe, is expanding to America and wants you to propel dealer development as a Regional Sales Manager! Must have OEM sales experience.
Moto Morini is delivering innovative motorcycles, gear and accessories with legendary Italian quality, style, and performance to motorcycle dealers nationwide. We are looking for you to utilize your OEM sales experience and existing dealer contacts to deliver enhanced brand engagement, increased productivity, and new unit sales achievement.
Based in the Moto Morini US headquarters in Irvine, California, or in other territories nationwide, you will work to produce motorcycle sales through new dealer development, retain and grow sales with existing dealers as well as help build and manage a sales team. Provide professional, timely and responsive communication while maintaining world class dealer support and satisfaction.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual with OEM sales experience to become a valued team member of a historic international motorcycle brand that is growing in the US and around the world.
Motorcycle or Powersports OEM sales experience into dealerships required.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for sales work and outreach to identify and convert new dealers.
- Develop strong business relationships with motorcycle dealership owners and buyers.
- Territory dealer development with approximately 30% outside sales and support efforts.
- Ensures, that new dealer applications, ordering, etc. are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manage dealer inventory levels to maximize sales growth.
- Forecasting, reporting, and meeting sales goals.
- Responsible to manage sales associates in your territory.
- Collaborate with sales team members and other managers to share ideas for competitive sales opportunities and improvements.
- Work with dealers and in house support resources to solve pre-sales and post-sales challenges.
- Attend assigned dealer open houses, trade shows and company events.
- Maintain a positive customer experience.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2-years degree desirable or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in motorcycle or powersports OEM sales at the dealer level.
- A positive attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast passed team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office and presentation skills.
- Excellent adaptive problem-solving abilities.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of a strong work ethic.
- Time Management, organization, and customer service skills are essential for this role.
- Successful sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
VALUES AND BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Customer First – We deliver on what we promise to our dealers with a positive attitude.
- We treat everybody with respect and dignity.
- We operate with high business ethics.
- We are a good corporate citizen.
- We value our professional relationships.
- We strive to have a “Continuous Improvement Culture”.
- We are committed to the safety of our employees and our equipment/facilities.
Reliability – Always present and punctual; arrives prepared for work. Completes work in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
Flexibility – Works the hours needed to support the business goals.
Willingness to Learn – Approaches new tasks with an interest to learn. Has the ability to learn techniques as job task requirements change.
Initiative – Seeks out additional work when job tasks are completed. Participate in meetings and department meetings.
Quality of Work – Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines. Produces accurate, thorough, and professional work.
Follows Directions – Follows all written and verbal instructions provided by management, project leader, etc.
Communication – Shares all information in a professional and factual manner ensuring the best decisions are made for the company. Report all issues to your manager/supervisor.
Appearance – Maintains an appropriate appearance and dresses in accordance with the established dress code guidelines for your respective position.
Safety – Follows all rules, guidelines, and practices. Informs supervisor/manager immediately if unsafe conduct or conditions arise.
Location: Irvine CA. 92618
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Regional Sales Manager for Moto Morini Motorcycles.