TTRNO, a motorcycle dealership in New Orleans, servicing/selling Triumph, Ducati, BMW, and Piaggio.
We are looking to hire a new technician. We would like to add a detail-oriented individual that has a positive attitude, and willing to learn new skills.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
– Accept work assignments from Service Writer / Manager.
– Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
– Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
– Complete repair work within the scheduled time period
– Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
– Notify Service Writer / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
– Ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs.
– Deliver customer’s vehicle in cleaner condition than when it was dropped off.
– Keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
Current Motorcycle endorsement
Own a set of tools to perform duties
We offer Competitive compensation
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Paid Time Off