Millennium Technologies has an amazing opportunity for a professional engine builder looking for stable income and amazing benefits. Do have extensive experience with all types of high performance powersports vehicles and powersports engines? Millennium Technologies is seeking a powersports engine guru to be our M-Spec Performance Manager. Extensive powersports engine building experience (5 years + years) and intimate knowledge of the internal combustion engine is a must. If you are a talented, experienced, powersports industry professional who is a team player, loves teaching, and excels in a fast-paced environment, we have a life changing opportunity for you.
M-Spec Performance Manager. Full Time (40 + hrs per week) Plymouth, Wisconsin.
– The primary responsibility will be to lead the technical team in the development, assembly, and performing high-performance modifications of cylinders, cylinder heads, crankshafts and complete engine builds for various engines for motorcycles, atv/utv, watercraft, automotive, and aviation applications. 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke.
– Manage M-Spec staff and workflow.
– Develop M-Spec work processes and establish quality control standards.
– Perform failure analysis and provide the sales team with technical support for customers (retail, dealer, and distributor) for the purchase, service, and after sale support of high-performance engine products.
– Research and Development of new products techniques and processes to improve the performance of powersports vehicles.
– Collaborate with sales, production, quality control, and shipping teams fulfill customer requirements.
– Train and establish future training materials for sales and technical staff for high performance engine development, assembly, and modifications.
– Some travel will be required for industry trade shows, dealer visits, and distributor conferences.
– Extensive knowledge of the internal combustion engine. 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke.
– Engine building experience, powersports industry preferred.
– Working knowledge of a computer and various software programs including Microsoft Office.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where factors maybe out of your control. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
– Stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50# consistently – Ability to read, ability to write/ type specified documentation. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
– Ability to measure and interpret measuring tools, gauges, data and document accordingly.
Pay Range, Additional Benefits and More:
– Salary is $60,000 + commensurate with technical and industry experience.
– Relocation assistance available.
– Excellent Benefits Package including health, retirement, and vacation.
– Laid back, fun work environment.
– Education Development Opportunities.
About Millennium Technologies
Millennium Technologies provides repair and maintenance services for cylinders and cylinder heads, and manufactures nickel silicon carbide plated cylinders for a variety of engines, including motorcycles, snowmobiles, race cars, karts, dirt bikes and watercraft. We focus on the powersports industry and sponsor many racers.
- Nickel Silicon Carbide Composite Coatings
- Repair or Exchange of Used Cylinders
- Cylinder Head repair and maintenance
- R&D Services
- Special Order and Stock Pistons
- Racing Support
- Big Bore Kits
- OEM Production
- Revolution Cylinders
At Millennium Technologies, one of our founding principles is quality. Quality people produce quality results. We are known as the best in the industry and intend to maintain this honorable position. Being the fastest or the cheapest does not make you the best. “Quality First” is not a rule – it’s a way of life. We start with the best team and the best equipment – resulting in pride in our product.
Since the first day we opened our doors, we have used our technical expertise to ensure that our Nickel Silicon Carbide coatings are harder, rounder and more wear resistant than any other you can buy. We are recommended and used by more Original Equipment Manufacturers than any other aftermarket plating company. Word of mouth is the best gauge of how good a plating shop is. We encourage you to ask around. We are also committed to providing the most advanced technological solutions possible. Our 5-axis CNC cylinder head machine reduces the time it takes to do custom head porting and repairs while improving our quality and consistency.
If you have a big race this weekend or just a big ride, you can count on us to provide you with the highest quality cylinders and cylinder heads in the industry. We believe so strongly about this we stand behind it with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. All of that makes us tough to beat.
Millennium Technologies is dedicated to meeting all of your powersports needs. Over the years we have acquired a number of other companies and partnerships, including Revolution Performance, and Ballistic Performance Components.
For information on Harley and Buell products please visit Revolution Performance
For performance batteries visit Ballistic Performance Components
All of these companies will treat you with the same high quality and great customer service you have come to expect from Millennium Technologies.