Mid America Harley-Davidson is looking for a Motorcycle Sales Floor Manager!
Are you competitive, a leader, high-energy & FUN to be around?
Do you believe in making a difference? For the customer & your teammates?
If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for! As a Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle Sales Floor Manager, you will motivate and guide your sales team to success by ensuring our customers receive a world-class sales experience.
- Come to work ready to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- Serve as a leader, coach & motivator for your team!
- Steer & manage the sales operations for new and pre-owned Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Develop and guide your sales team by using your leadership skills & sales ability.
- Motivate your team daily to meet & exceed sales goals with clear expectations & open communication.
- Consistently provide daily training sessions & role-play to improve the skills of your team.
- Track customer traffic in the dealership, manage the sales floor coverage for the best customer experience.
- Be a service-driven, visible leader that puts confidence in you from the customer & your team.
- Present numbers & close deals on the sales floor for your team.
- 2-3 years of experience in a retail/powersports sales department in a leadership role.
- Proven track record with the feature/benefit sales approach.
- World-Class communication face-to-face with a high standard for customer service.
- Organized with time management skills, attention to detail & exceptional computer skills.
- A passion for the Harley-Davidson brand & active motorcycle riding experience are required.