Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley-Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! McGrath Quad Cities Harley-Davidson is currently looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, detail oriented, and customer focused Sales Manager.
Our goal is to make it easy for customers to purchase by having fun while selling the industry’s best products. This role drives the company’s key performance metrics by delivering a remarkable experience to each and every customer through the associates they manage.
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealerships in the Iowa with career advancement opportunities available, based on performance!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Motivate the team through our company’s vision and direction to encompass our mission statement. Build relationships with peers and upper management – Recruit, hire, develop and retain top sales talent for the stores to include excellent staffing levels; train and continuously develop teams
· Communicate clear expectations and hold team accountable to achieve all brand, performance and behavior standards – Drive the company’s brand loyalty through demonstrating sales leadership, coaching and connecting with the guest experience
· Manage the execution of the current sales process to deliver a remarkable guest experience
· Maintain a highest degree of guest satisfaction with the ability to handle all guest interaction with an award-winning smile and a positive attitude
· Be able to interpret reporting and manage department by the numbers
· Leading daily meetings with staff to review individual and department goals
· Following and implementing mark down strategies to maintain motorcycle inventory at industry benchmarks
· Lead continuous improvement efforts that support annual sales goals and cost control – Communicate and plan with General Manager to arrive at daily/monthly sales goals
· Plan, implement and regulate promotions
· Increase gross and net profit for Motorcycle and Finance Department
· Lead and inspire a remarkable customer service culture by recognizing and rewarding
· Prior Sales Manager experience or comparable management experience required
· Proven leadership skills and ability to develop a team – have track record of sales performance
· Harley-Davidson enthusiast – Knowledge and/or passion for the Harley-Davidson brand
· Proven ability to lead, train, and motivate a sales team
· Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays and evenings
Industry leading performance-based pay plan
5-day work week | In-store Discount | 401k | Health insurance | Dental insurance | Fun work atmosphere!
Expect a fast paced and fun environment that is 100% focused on delivering the best experience to our guest.
We offer a 5-day work week with Sunday and Monday being dedicated days off.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for this position.
About McGrath Quad Cities Harley-Davidson
McGrath Quad Cities Harley-Davidson® is proud to be part of the McGrath Family of Motorcycle Dealerships. We are Eastern Iowa's Largest dealer group!
At McGrath Quad Cities Harley-Davidson®, our mission is to provide a kick-ass experience that creates loyal riders, and we are proud to offer you just that! We are a family owned dealership that is extremely passionate about the Harley-Davidson® brand and culture. We also feel that it is equally important that we share that same passion in our efforts to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.