***UP TO $3K SIGN-ON BONUS**
Fun and fast-growing McGrath Powersports dealership in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is seeking to staff our dealership with technicians who have great attitudes and are as excited about powersports as we are.
As a technician you will deliver quality, skilled maintenance repair and excellent customer service to every customer.
· Provide prompt, dependable, high quality service to our customers.
· Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible with the focus of continually improving this “efficiency” skill.
· Minimize comebacks and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
· Maintain productivity as close to 100% as possible.
· Work cross-functionally with all departments.
· MMI certified/ equivalent education or 3 years experience.
· Valid driver’s license w/ motorcycle endorsement or ability to obtain one quickly.
· Service Technicians will provide their own basic tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of these tools upon date of hire.
. Must have general understanding of computer systems and computer skills.
· Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material.
· Ability to balance and push a(n) 500+ pound motorcycle.
· Exceptional customer service skills, with high energy and upbeat positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time