A race-inspired, product driven company. We develop and manufacture high performance products for the Powersports, 4-Wheel Race and Bike markets. The essence of our brand is communicated through hundreds of championships with world class racers, tuners and teams who rely on Maxima for unsurpassed performance in high-stress conditions without fail.
From concept to implementation, the marketing manager will work cross-functionally with members of the design, sales and product teams to support company goals and objectives. Has responsibility for drafting and executing the marketing plan, owning project management and designing and implementing both consumer and business-focused creative plans to ultimately drive revenue and growth for the brand.
Who You Are
- You’re a professional with vast experience leading, coaching and inspiring people
- You enjoy the story and are an awesome communicator
- You understand that a brand lives & breathes
- You have a sense of being and want to activate and contribute
- Collaborate with sales team/brand management to develop and create marketing plans designed to drive business on multiple platforms
- Oversees and approves operational marketing budget spends, marketing campaigns and marketing media selections
- Responsible for the relationship with team leaders, while developing and executing programs designed to increase brand visibility at point-of-sale (brick & mortar and on-line)
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure project timelines and goals are successfully met
- Lead a team of creative professionals in a fast-paced environment across brand initiatives and graphic design, providing guidance and feedback to both manager and associate-level team members
- Organize and guide all creative team timelines, asset creation and delivery, result reports and creative style guides
- Supervises staff including hiring, training, establishing expectations and managing performance
- Bachelor’s degree required (degree in marketing, business or related field preferred)
- Minimum of 3+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Clear and effective interpersonal skills (both written & verbal communication)
- Experience in an outdoor, passion-based industry a plus
- Fully paid Medical plan
- Competitive Dental and Vision packages
- PTO and Holiday Pay
Come work in a casual, collaborative, fast-paced work environment.